View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Avid

Default Re: Plugin Windows S6 / Workstation

Greetings. I'm going to infer a bit here... If you don't use any any dedicated or toggle-able Attention Knob zones, then perhaps you are mostly looking at functions on the Master Module. If so, I would try the following which is more of a traditional workflow leveraging more of the Master Module and populating plug-in UI's in Pro Tools when a surface channel is Attentioned.

As you can see in the Home > Local Options, I have my Function and Knob Page Selected on Attention Change set to EQ first then DYN as a backup. This basically says I want to primarily see EQ - but otherwise show me DYN.

The General prefs at the top found in Settings > User tell me the following:
When I Attention a track from the Surface it will trigger populating the Master Module with (first EQ) and displaying the appropriate Plug-In UI for said EQ in Pro Tools. The preference below that says, if I touch any other touch-sensitive encoders - then open and show that type of Window - which is enabled or disabled with Open Windows When Editing Mode. If you only want Plug-Ins to ever open when touching an encoder then set that pref appropriately.

Jeff
MTRX FAQ