Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > MIDI
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2012, 08:18 PM

Default Yamaha USB Keyboard not Recognized in Pro Tools SE

I have a yamaha PSR E403 USB keyboard. I have downloaded and successfully installed the most recent driver from Yamaha. When I connect it, then open Pro Tools SE I am getting no signal from the keyboard in pro tools. I can not see it in the list of Control Surfaces as MIDI option. It only lists 'none' and 'M-Audio Keyboard'. I believe this is where i have to asign it as the MIDI option. Is that correct? I've set the keyboard to the PC mode that i believe it should be at, but on that note, I've tried every mode so I'm at a loss.