Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2014, 10:56 AM

Default Re: Eleven rack + vst impulses loader - reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
PT LE8 will work with the Eleven Rack. However, you won't be able to use Kefir or LeCab since they are VST and Pro Tools 8 only uses RTAS.

I like RedWirez MixIR2 and the BigBox pack for cab impulses, and MixIR2 is RTAS (and AAX for those of us on PT11)

http://www.redwirez.com/

I have a few Redwirez videos on my YouTube channel, like this one that shows it does work in PT11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5_JOAS9Mqc
Yes I know about it, with PT LE8 i will be able to use MixIR2. I saw your movie with MixIR2 month ago :)

Looking for bargain to PT LE8 for now.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:41 AM

I have bargain for M-AUDIO device with ILOK never used and PRO TOOLS EXPRESS. Can I use it with eleven rack and Windows 8?
Old 06-03-2014, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tianzhu View Post
I bought eleven rack without protools in this month.
I was wondering can I use eleven rack with vst impulses loader (kefir, lecab) in my DAW (Reaper)?

Cheers
Tianzhu
having the same problem I think. Only way that worked for me was to turn up the volume on Le Cab all the way, turn down the output level a little bit and turn the track volume all the way up. With the pod hd I could go to my control panel on my computer and go to line 6 options and turn down the hardware monitoring level I think it was and hear and that would get rid of the scratchy amp only with no cab sound. Eleven rack doesn't have that option. Is there seriously no way other than the way described above to run just the amp with Le Cab? Seems like such a simple thing.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Yes it's big problem that users can't turn off cabs in other DAW and use external IR loader like lecab.

Finally In last week I recieved my Pro Tools 8LE, must wrote that finally I'm very happy, 11R now give me much more options to get my sound, now I can load impulses respons through for example recabinet that I bought in past, I'm going to buy mixIR in future :).

11R have great IR response but I wan't to use my IR's that I paid for :).

I must wrote that 90% presets that I load into my 11R are made by Brian :).