How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > MIDI
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2014, 08:31 PM

Default Fast track pro Midi not working

Hello! I really need your help today!

well let's start off by saying that I own a fast track pro (m-audio) and I use ableton live 9 and I have windows 8 well now windows 8.1 and this is where the problem starts.

My computer automatically updated to windows 8.1 even though I didn't want it. and it just screwed my daw.. The problem is that due to the drivers avid has I can't use my interface with my keyboard I'm using a Midi cable and it does not recognize the midi in ableton. This is just a pain in the ass I've been trying for the past couple of hours to make it work but it doesn't so I just give up! I gotta say this is a problem I was having before too with windows 8 but windows 8.1 just made it worst.

How do I make the Midi in work in fast track pro and ableton with windows 8.1 if I don't get any signal.