Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2024, 10:11 AM

Default S1-Dock-Control App Disconnecting hen Editing Midi Tracks

Hello, Just searching the threads and the net for any known issues or settings for when you are recording and editing midi tracks/performances in Pro Tools, and the S1/Dock/Control App keep disconnecting and reconnecting, only while edit midi? (Sorry for the run-on sentences:)

I was editing two midi tracks yesterday and the S1's , Dock and Control App were disconnecting, pausing, then re-connecting quite a bit. I almost had to just turn them off to finish my editing. Maybe it is user error, or are there any certain go-to rules for when working on editing midi in Pro Tools while using Eucon?

I did notice that my Eucon green light status stayed green in Pro Tools, so I was a bit confused. Any links or reference guides that anyone knows would be very helpful.
Old 02-20-2024, 10:12 AM

Default Re: S1-Dock-Control App Disconnecting hen Editing Midi Tracks

I did read in the posts that the March update is supposed to have significant midi improvements.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:51 AM

Default Re: S1-Dock-Control App Disconnecting hen Editing Midi Tracks

I submitted an Avis support case regarding my post, hopefully will find out more and can advise in this post when I they reply.