How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2013, 06:34 PM

Default Audio tracks don't match.

I receive MP3 bounce tracks from my partner and use that to record vocal then send the vocal tracks back to him. However, the problem is the vocal tracks are totally off beat when he import them in to his session. They don't match at all.
I've been searching for an answer but couldn't find anywhere then I start thinking that might be because i didn't set the correct tempo when i record vocal tracks. I just leaved it at default 120BPM. Is that a problem? I thought the samples base audio track does't do anything with tempo.
Best