Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2003, 02:58 PM

Default Entry Point Not Found, But Solved

Hello again guys, the problem with the entry point was solved (THANKS TO YOU GUYS)and I should tell you what happened because you might receive another inquiry like this in the future. Following instructions from you, and I'm not seeing your names as I type the message but you know who you are, I was able to track down the offensive plug-in.
I uninstalled Waves Gold Bundle and ProTools once more but this time I went to Program Files\Digidesign\DAE\plugins folder and I found that 4 plugin files were not removed: Two of them were WaveShell-DAE 3.5.dpm and WaveShell-DAE 3.5.dpm.rsr but these I know were not to blame because I had them removed the last time I wrote to you and I still had the problem. The other two were from the MOOG Modular System demo I was trying some time ago (YOU WARNED ME ABOUT THIS ONE)and by some reason stayed there when I removed the demo. I already wrote to Waves and explain to them this problem so they can help others that may have a similar issue.
MILLIONS OF THANKS TO ALL OF YOU
P.S.: Now that I saw your names I want to give special thanks to:
Rail Jon Rogut
Tele_Player
QuickDraw
and Freakofnature