Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2001, 03:20 PM

Default Shameless Promotion

Hello!

I am here because I have made a CD on Mp3.com and I need lots of money because my mother bought me some stuff so I could make some noise. Now I'd like YOU to listen to the noise I've made and if you have lots of money buy a lots of my CDs! Or at least listen to my tracks so I get some money from Mp3.com.

BTW Food is very expensive over here in Austria so I need money to buy food, too. All the money I make will be spent on Soybeans so I can eat something. And when I am not hungry I am making even better music. And after you heard my tunes you will see that I need to get MUCH better than I am now! Just kidding...

But if my parents wood see me making at least a little money they would be very proud of me and support me more with my music making.

My English is bad today. I'm tired. it's very late over here. Thanx for listening.

Michael

www.mp3.com/anderwald

YOU PEOPLE RULE!!! ;-)