Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video

Old 12-03-2018, 12:37 PM

Default Dolby Atmos Production Suite Installer V 2.5

Hi there....we have set a small room to work with Dolby Atmos Production Suite, it was a 5.1 system with Genelec speakers running Pro Tools HD Native iwth an Omni and a 192 on MAC, and we have upgraded it to Atmos with two more speakers in the ceiling, so to have a 5.1.2 configuration...It´s a small room designed to train students on 5.1 and the Pro Tools/ Atmos workflow...I´m using an Avid Omni to be able to control the 8 channel outputs for monitoring. We had Dolby Atmos Production Suite V 2.5.3 and we managed to make it work No 5.1.2 path available, so we had to create a 7.1 monitoring path for the Omni and setting up outputs 7 and 8 for the top speakers even it said Left Rear Surround and Right Rear Surround, that we don´t have. Then in Dolby Atmos Renderer set the room up so Top Left was O/P 7 and Top Right O/P 8. It worked fine in this way.
Then we updated Dolby Atmos Production Suite to version 3 (thinking that the Dolby Atmos Bridge driver would simplify the workflow) only to realize that it was no possible to re-route the outputs 7 and 8 to the Top speakers anymore!
Has anyone else experienced something similar over this issue? Any workarounds? Now we are thinking about going back to Dolby Atmos Production Suite V2.5.3 but don´t have the installer anymore...has anyone got that installer please?
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Old 04-21-2019, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Dolby Atmos Production Suite Installer V 2.5

Hi Tatoflores,

I've got it. Give me an email and I'll Wetransfer you the installer.

best,