Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > ProControl, Control|24, Command|8
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2002, 04:51 PM

Default Repair of bad faders

Well fellow PC owners I just wanted to give credit when it's due. It is a rare thing for me to do since I fuss so much.

I just wanted to say thanks to Stan Cotey at Digi for getting our bad fader issue resolved and quickly. I have been fussing about them for a long time with little help. Stan contacted me several times by email and then a phone call. That was much appreciated.

He explained that replacements were available for $175US and they could be refurbed for $50US. Well guess which way I chose? I had 2 bad in unit and a spare from a past replacement. I sent all three back last week 2nd day FEDEX. They received them on Thur(feb7th) and today(12th) I got them back. Installed the 2 back in, recal'd them and they work fine.

I could not ask for better service. I take back some of the neg things I have said.

Kudos and Hat's Off to Stan and that group at Digi. Keep up the great service and help for us owners....
www.classicrecording.com