Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2015, 01:12 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools Initializing Audio Engine Error

Good luck! If you bought PT within the past 90 days and used a credit card with "purchase protection" (like American Express) you should be able to get a refund from the credit card company if you can't get one from the seller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdro View Post
I installed studio one and switched the default playback engine to asio4all! Tried to launch pro tools, no luck. Uninstalled, reinstalled and re-started, still won't recognize the driver and I still can't even get into pro tools to change the option.

I'm getting pretty frustrated, I'm not tech deficient by any means. I'm hoping getting a refund isn't this difficult. Thanks for all your help brother, I really appreciate it!