How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2023, 01:47 AM

Default Artist Mix M1 Ultra Ventura Rosetta mode not working

Hello,

I am trying to work under Pro Tools Ultimate latest version (2023.6 I believe) or Nuedo in rosetta mode (intel) with the Eucontrol Artist Mix but cannot get it to work.

Using Ventura Mac OS latest version, Mac Studio M1 Ultra fully loaded.

In the Eucontrol software itself, the artist mix is recognized properly but in Pro Tools or Nuendo under rosetta mode the Artist Mix does not initialize and the faders are kept at init position (in the Artist Mix screen the channel names are not present).
I have to say that when working in Apple Silicon mode in Pro Tools and Nuendo everything is fine and working correctly, it is just when switching Pro Tools and Nuendo to rosetta mode that the Artist Mix does not work. I have also tried enabling Rosetta in the Eucontrol software/driver but this does not remedy the problem.

Any suggestions or help to remedy the problem would be highly valued.

Thank you,
David B.
Old 09-14-2023, 02:00 AM

Default Re: Artist Mix M1 Ultra Ventura Rosetta mode not working

Hi people,

Just wanted to say that I managed to solve the problem, and leaving this comment so that other people who encounter this problem could know what solved it.

I changed the host name under System Settings->General->Sharing->Local Host Name and it completely solved the problem.

David B