Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2015, 11:26 PM

Default Record Channel Monitor

I know I'm somewhat alone in the wilderness as I use the S3 with Cubase, but I have a S3 question for Pro Tool users.

Besides the physical button to record enable a channel, is there a button or key combo to enable track monitoring for the recording track? Can't find this is Cubase, but wondering if it exists even in Pro Tools since the S3 was originally designed for a live environment.

Just curious here, but thanks for and help.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Record Channel Monitor

Have you checked the Cubase key commands list? I'm not in my studio right now so only going from memory but I THINK it's possible to set up a Cubase key command to toggle track monitoring so you should be able to then assign that key command to an S3 soft key (or maybe it will even appear in the Eucon function list within the EuControl software in which case it could be assigned to a soft key using that method).