Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2012, 05:46 AM

Smile I/O settings changing on its own will.

Hi There.

I'm so to say very new to PT, and have been having some problems with the warning "some outputs or sends have been made inactive". So i started digging on the WWW - only to end up with an additional warning "Some bus paths were made inactive because their mapped output paths are unavailable" - Then i started some more WWW digging and tried tried to understand this thread http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=320998 .. And after several tries to activate, reactivate - tried to default everything -reinstalled protools - threw my PC out the window - made a new session exported the i/o settings only to import them in an old session -Now with the result - that if i make a new session, closes it, opens it - the same error occurs...

error 40 y pls..

Anyone out there with an idea of what to do?