Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2021, 05:34 PM

Default Fatal Error: 100000

I read through some of the "error" posts and am trying some of the solutions. I have gone through all the house cleaning on my Macbook Pro i7 Catalina 10.15.7 16 gigs RAM. Pro Tools just stops on the splash screen at Izotope Neutron. I uninstalled Neutron, then it hangs on Ozone 9, etc. I got the fatal error: 100000 and RX8 showed all plugins crashed.

I have reinstalled LUNA, and with a couple of crashes, it finally is running. I was going to try and reinstall Pro Tools and see if that helps. Still getting Mac OS incompatibility screens for some lesser used plugins, so I am deleting them just to get going.

I wanted to purchase an SSD and do a clean reinstall of Catalina, but not finding the installer to install on a new blank SSD though.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Just nursing this laptop along until the new macs are fully compatible with all the main music software.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:45 AM

Default Re: Fatal Error: 100000

Carbon Copy Cloner should make the SSD swap pretty painless. I would also check with Izotope and see if you have the latest installers

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 06-03-2021, 08:39 AM

Default Re: Fatal Error: 100000

Thank you for the information. I will try that. After I posted here I got a reply from my avid support ticket. They advised there are conflicts with iZotope which may produce the fatal error 100000. I will be temporarily uninstalling iZotope and seeing if I can Pro Tools running again. I might try a re-install of Pro Tools. When I did this with LUNA, it appeared to help.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
Carbon Copy Cloner should make the SSD swap pretty painless. I would also check with Izotope and see if you have the latest installers