Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2009, 07:30 AM

Default Feature request - make it possible to enter fader/pan data with doubleclick+number

I wonder why this is possible with pop-up single faders and not possible within the mixer? Same with pan's. Digi, please make that possible, would speed up things a bit.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:49 AM

Default Re: Feature request - make it possible to enter fader/pan data with doubleclick+numbe

I agree. I want it too as it use to be in PT 7.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:54 AM

Default Re: Feature request - make it possible to enter fader/pan data with doubleclick+numbe

Me too, I asked for this years ago, it'd be a real time-saver.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:41 PM

Ok, while we're on the wishlist topic, I'd love to be able to copy and paste pan data between the left and right channel. And I'd like to have the use of "page down" and "page up" reactivated in the open/import windows...

And it would be nice if the bug that makes editing slow down and eventually crash would be fixed. How about a 8.1 release? Pretty please?!?

T

http://www.cafepress.com/audioshirts -- shirts for audio pros

Quote:
Originally Posted by digidesigner View Post
I wonder why this is possible with pop-up single faders and not possible within the mixer? Same with pan's. Digi, please make that possible, would speed up things a bit.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:08 PM

that's a good add on innovation

but come on now

that knob has to go

we need our slider back for panning

and this seems so obvious to me

i cannot fathom how anyone would make a knob change over after years of

experience on the PT sliders