Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2022, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Falcon crashes Pro Tools after cross grade

Still bad, de-installing 2.5.3 first doesn't change anything. I'll see if PT 2022.7 works any better with 2.5.7
Old 12-27-2023, 09:23 AM

Default Re: Falcon crashes Pro Tools after crossgrade

Hi ...

I'm posting here because I have Falcon cross grade questions and I couldn't get a clear answer from UVI.

When you cross graded, did you surrender or have to provide a current license number? UVI support is vague, but seems to suggest that even if I hadn't taken advantage of the Inner Circle offering in 2022, I can still purchase the cross grade.

And, did the cross-grade innclude VST and AAU plugins, or only AAX? I do most of my MIDI in Cubase, so that is a consideration in purchasing the cross grade.

Thanks!
Old 12-28-2023, 09:43 AM

Default Re: Falcon crashes Pro Tools after crossgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFT View Post
Hi ...

I'm posting here because I have Falcon cross grade questions and I couldn't get a clear answer from UVI.

When you cross graded, did you surrender or have to provide a current license number? UVI support is vague, but seems to suggest that even if I hadn't taken advantage of the Inner Circle offering in 2022, I can still purchase the cross grade.

And, did the cross-grade innclude VST and AAU plugins, or only AAX? I do most of my MIDI in Cubase, so that is a consideration in purchasing the cross grade.

Thanks!
I didn't realize they were still offering it. I contacted them through my UVI account that had the Avid Falcon license associated and that's all they needed.

I don't remember a surrender. But you receive a full license which is valid for all versions.