Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2006, 08:13 AM

Default Ilok drivers????

I had to reformat my computer and I want to download the current ilok drivers. It seems that the pace site is down. www.paceap.com Is there anywhere else I can get the drivers or could someone here email them to me? I forgot to save them
Thanks

Steve
Old 07-23-2006, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Ilok drivers????

HAH HAA!! Mabey this is the first nail in the coffin for iLok and the PACE Anti-Piracy goons!

I was going to refer you the the download link on Digi's web site: HERE, but it seems they don't keep the files on their systems either, just hotlink to PACEAP, which is dead, BTW.

I was going to also refer you to the iLok website, because I thought you could download the drivers for the iLok from the iLok website. But for the life of me I can't seem to find them.

I guess you and everyone else who need to install their iLok driver are SOL until someone makes the drivers downloadable again.

EDIT: I found them, they are under the "HELP" tab on the iLok website, under the "Downnloads" subtab. And the download link on the iLok website DOES work.

Double EDIT: since you'll have to use IE to get to the iLok website, make sure you "get in and get out fast". You don't want to keep that browser open for too long becuse you will get some kind of virus/trogen/worm/other nefarious internet malware. I think seven minutes is all you get with IE before youget infected. Good luck!

Lenovo P50: quad-core i7-6820hq, 64GB, 2TB SSD, Win 10 Pro / Protools Ultimate 2023.6 / HD|Native-TB
2018 MacBook Pro: six-core i9, 32GB, 1TB, Monterey / Protools Studio 2023.6, / DVS / DAR, L-ISA Studio

Home/mobile: Focusrite Red 8Pre+HD32R / Clarett 4Pre
Road/hotel: Roland OctaCaputre / Apogee One
Old 07-23-2006, 10:12 AM

Yep, tried all the above lol, sorry to make you go through that Hopefully there are drivers in my 6.9 or 7.0 install exe's. I don't remember. PACE, what a joke and a PITA!
Thanks!!
Old 07-23-2006, 10:50 AM

Quote:
EDIT: I found them, they are under the "HELP" tab on the iLok website, under the "Downnloads" subtab. And the download link on the iLok website DOES work
Isn't this just the client software for ilok? I think it lets you manage your licences, but I don't think it's the drivers. I am at work right now so I'll have to check it out when I get home.
What happened to Paceap.com does anyone know?
Old 07-23-2006, 11:00 AM

Check your e-mail for a "You Send It" link!! Good luck!!
Old 07-23-2006, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Isn't this just the client software for ilok? I think it lets you manage your licences, but I don't think it's the drivers.
Hmm...Yeah, I think you're right. I frogot that iLok and PaceAP make you download and install a half dozen different apps just to be able to use the plug-ins that you paid for. Oh well, I think Third Eye got him taken care of.

Lenovo P50: quad-core i7-6820hq, 64GB, 2TB SSD, Win 10 Pro / Protools Ultimate 2023.6 / HD|Native-TB
2018 MacBook Pro: six-core i9, 32GB, 1TB, Monterey / Protools Studio 2023.6, / DVS / DAR, L-ISA Studio

Old 07-23-2006, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Check your e-mail for a "You Send It" link!! Good luck!!
Thank you so much!!
Steve
Old 07-23-2006, 11:13 AM

No problem!!! Glad I could help. Anybody else in need? Just send me an e-mail and I'll send you the "You Send It" link.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:19 AM

Just another random thought, wouldn't it be nice to PM people here on the forums so we don't have to give out our email to just anyone browsing the forums? DIGI are you listening?
Old 07-23-2006, 12:09 PM

Quote:
DIGI are you listening?
No. Nor do they care. The have disable the PM functions because they don't want people having private conversations about stuff that Digi cannot regulate/delete. It would be nice though.