Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2023, 07:48 PM

Default Tempo change

Hello was wondering how I can have multiple tempos through my session, I wanted to be able to have the first have regular tempo and the other half a faster tempo. But all the tutorials I see change the click's tempo, just midi's, use TCE or for Elastic you can only change the whole song. I want to be able to change a section of a song that has audio tracks, not midi. And if possible how to automate it to gradually go into a new tempo, thank you to whoever responds.
Old 10-08-2023, 08:15 AM
Avid

Default Re: Tempo change

Quote:
Originally Posted by flarerare View Post
Hello was wondering how I can have multiple tempos through my session, I wanted to be able to have the first have regular tempo and the other half a faster tempo. But all the tutorials I see change the click's tempo, just midi's, use TCE or for Elastic you can only change the whole song. I want to be able to change a section of a song that has audio tracks, not midi. And if possible how to automate it to gradually go into a new tempo, thank you to whoever responds.
Hi there, welcome to the DUC.

First, you need to change all audio tracks from Samples to Ticks

Once all tracks are in Ticks, you can then add a tempo on the timeline

Hope this helps.

-Tope
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 11.07.35 PM.jpg (37.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 11.12.12 PM.jpg (34.3 KB, 0 views)

To create a support case with Avid Support, go to https://www.avid.com/learn-and-suppo...-music-support

www.topedomingo.com