Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2011, 05:53 AM

Default Avid Customer Support

I have done a search through previous threads but can't seem to get a straight answer. Does anyone know if it is possible to email avid anymore to get customet support?

I have recently noticed that you can purchase a months telephone support for something like £20 or something ridiculous like that and it now says can't even open a new call anymore and that you need to purchase an ID to be eligible for any support. So I will end up being charged god knows how much just to ask a straight forward question about my registration...

While I am posting this, does anyone know what is the best place to contact to try and retrieve the activation code for PT7? I registered my m-box when I bought it so the activation code should be available somewhere.

The reason I am doing this is because I am switching from a macbook pro to a G5 and PT8 will not run on the G5 so I will need to downgrade my version of PT8 and revert back to 7.3. I have my activation code for 8 on the avid site but I have lost my getting started book which has the code for 7.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.