Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2007, 04:06 PM

Default Digi: Are the TL Lab products not being updated?

Since the purchase of TL Labs, do you have any plans to update the line. Specifically Drum Rehab (allowing stereo drum samples, sheesh come on!) and more IRs for TL Space.

Thank you for any frank answers.
1 TB PCIe flash storage
Pro Tools Ultimate HD 2023.6
HD Native Thunderbolt
Old 01-26-2007, 10:46 AM

Default Re: Digi: Are the TL Lab products not being updated?

Any reports?
1 TB PCIe flash storage
Pro Tools Ultimate HD 2023.6
HD Native Thunderbolt
Old 01-26-2007, 06:16 PM

Well I hope they keep the TL Space going.
I really like this plug-in.
It's becoming my favorite now.
PreSonus 1824c
Faderport 16
Pro Tools Ultimate 2021.12
Studio One 6.5 Pro
Logic Pro X
Old 01-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Avid

The TL Plug-ins will indeed be updated by Digidesign. First priority is making sure that all plug-in are up and running with Intel-based Macs, so far all plug-ins have been updated with the exception of DrumRehab.

Thanks for your feature suggestions on TL Drum Rehab for stereo samples support and the desire for more IR files. We'll make sure and consider this for future updates of the plug-ins.

-Bobby Lombardi

Digidesign Product Manager
Old 01-27-2007, 02:40 PM

Quote:
The TL Plug-ins will indeed be updated by Digidesign.
Hi,

Any chance that the presets broeser in TL Space could be coded to scroll vertically (from the mouse scroll wheel)? its very slow having to move up and down the huge presets library using the scroll bar!!

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
The TL Plug-ins will indeed be updated by Digidesign. First priority is making sure that all plug-in are up and running with Intel-based Macs, so far all plug-ins have been updated with the exception of DrumRehab.

Thanks for your feature suggestions on TL Drum Rehab for stereo samples support and the desire for more IR files. We'll make sure and consider this for future updates of the plug-ins.

-Bobby Lombardi

Hi Bobby.

I'm loving RH. . But. I find, above all, what's imperative is to get the phase alignment right. . Much as I love RH, (& have too many comments/suggestions for this communique), the phase alignment upon bussing, recording to disk is still not such that one doesn't have to, after nudging the the recorded file forward by the bussing dsp delay, plough through each strike of the recording to check the phase alignment. . Thus making some of the features within RH pointless. . zooming in to sample level to move triggers being the first to spring to mind. Stereo files would be nice, (mainly for ambience surely), but all is lost my friend with out the phase being bang on. . I know, I know, tis tedious. But this is the main point of the plug. .
To be able to enhance live/human studio performance in this detail is fantastic. . A snare or kick track in a multi. Sorted. You come to mix & it's beautiful. . But it has to sit with all that surrounds it. .
So to sum . . I would ask if you would please get it to the intels & use the dsp to make it bang on & trust worthy. . (we're talking alot of working hours saved here for us).
Best regards . .
~ 2019 Rack Mac Pro 3.2 GHz 16 core 384 GB RAM Catalina 10.15.7 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2022.12.0 / HDX 2 + UAD2 PCIe OCTO+QUAD / HD I/O's x 4 + 1 x 96io / Digidesign Pre's x 3 / Avid S6 M10-24 -V22.12.1.34 ~
~ Mac Pro 8 core - clover - 13 GB ram - 10.6.8 / HD5 / Pro Tools 9.0.6 / Magma PE6R4 ~ ARCHIVE RIG

~ Mac Pro (Early 2009) - 2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core-32 GB RAM-10.13.6 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2019.10 / Apollo 16 / Avid S3 ~
Old 03-29-2007, 03:54 PM

priorytools,

What's your buffer size set to - if you find that Rehab is not sample accurate after recording you're probably running your buffer too small. This is in the Rehab Readme.

Rail
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Old 03-29-2007, 04:00 PM

As well as stereo sample support in Drum Rehab (a must), I would like to see accurate midi output.

STeve
Old 03-29-2007, 08:03 PM

I totally second the request for stereo sample support in Drum Rehab. I use it all the time, love it and have no problem with sample accurate alignment. I just wish that we could have sample accurate stereo samples as well. I have to use Drumagog for that and it is, unfortunately, far from sample accurate. If a small guy like Rim at Wavemachine Labs can crank out this feature, it seems to me that a more fully staffed company like Digi should be able to crank out the code pretty easily. I'll be waiting with baited breath.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Since the purchase of TL Labs, do you have any plans to update the line. Specifically Drum Rehab (allowing stereo drum samples, sheesh come on!) and more IRs for TL Space.

Thank you for any frank answers.
There on tons of WebSites selling IR's many sites even give them away for free

Google is your friend

http://www.samplicity.com/