Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2006, 03:07 AM

Default Combine various audiosuite plugins

Hi, Digidesign!

I'd like to make a request.

It would be very usefull to combine various plugins in AUDIOSUITE, since I use many plugins to process a file.
For example, when I need to EQ and then Compress and use another plugin after, I have to close one get the otherone, then close it and get another...
It could be easyer if there was something like a "MY RACK" in AUDIOSUITE where we could combine as many plugins as possible to make a preset for the most needed in one session.

Think about it, OK?

Best regards!
Old 11-09-2010, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Combine various audiosuite plugins

I truly hoped this would be a feature for their next important release… but I don't think they've added it in PT 9

I do lots of batch processing where I need to render a bunch of small audio chunks individually. The track has 2 or 3 plug-ins, so either I do all the batch processing with each Audiosuite plug-in at a time… or do a bounce to disk, or bounce to another track for each chunk one at a time… a big waste of time.

I really wish they had added this functionality in PT 9!!