Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2009, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Extremely Disappointed with Digidesign Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexrkstr View Post
32 minutes on hold and no answer....

All I need is to understand ho to upgrade from 7.3 to 7.4. I cannot upgrade to 8 because I just don't have another $100 to spare (seriously... we're on a recession). But my mac with Leopard will not work with 7.3.

I would imagine Digidesign has this solution for users like me but it's SUCH A FFREAKING HASSLE TO DEAL WITH ANYONE!!

So if there is a digidesign employee that reads this... can you please point me in the right direction?

Pardon my bold and caps but I am really frustrated, and people's time is nothing to underestimate. Hopefully I will receive an answer to this post.
I've got an extra 7.4 HD backup license activation left, I will give that to you free of charge if you like. Send me an email [email protected]
Old 01-08-2009, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Extremely Disappointed with Digidesign Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmuzik View Post
I've got an extra 7.4 HD backup license activation left, I will give that to you free of charge if you like. Send me an email [email protected]
Dutchmuzik - THANK YOU for your kindness, I actually went ahead and purchased an Mbox Micro to get 7.4 before reading your message. THANK YOU again for being so kind.

DigiTech - you can remove your flag from this thread as I was pretty much forced to puchase the upgrade at $250... I understand the other points you make on the previous post, nonetheless it leaves a bitter taste behind. Thank you for your support.