Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2010, 11:58 PM

Default Eleven Rack and Pro Tools M-Powered Re-Amping Problems

Dear Community,

I am running Pro Tools M-Powered 8.03 and M-Audio ProjectMix I/O on a Windows XP Service Pack 2 System together with a new Eleven Rack 19`` Hardware.

The Problem is: when I want to do Re-Amping in Pro Tools with the Eleven Rack I would have to assign the outputs of my dry guitar Track to the eleven Rack, but it (Eleven) doesn`t show up in my outputs of Pro Tools.

In fact I can`t see the eleven Rack neither in my Inputs nor in my Outputs of Pro Tools but:

it reads the Preset settings and the Eleven Rack window shows up in Pro Tools.

Any Ideas what I should do to solve the problem.

PS: I tried to install Pro Tools LE that comes together with Eleven Rack, but the installation is not possible because the Installazion window of Pro Tools LE that opens when starting the .exe file is empty
Old 06-06-2010, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack and Pro Tools M-Powered Re-Amping Problems

I found the solution:

1) uninstall my previous installed Pro Tools M-Powered. Then 2) don`t power on the m-audiointerface and 3) use a different CD Rom drive

Now I could install PT LE and Eleven Rack shows up as it should...
Old 10-13-2010, 03:04 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack and Pro Tools M-Powered Re-Amping Problems

Are you still able to use your Project Mix within Pro Tools LE as an interface? Can you use the 8 mic inputs? I have a similar setup with the Eleven Rack and Project Mix and I still have a hard time when it comes to re-amping. Thank you.