How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2008, 04:18 PM

Default Transfuser - EMPTY after restart

hi

I noticed that sometimes when I reopen the session with transfuser ... it is Empty ...
So i must redo everything ... but I started to save transfuser presets ... to save some time ... but this is really annoying

Anybody have this problem also ?

or the solution ... :)
Old 07-23-2008, 05:22 PM

Bump!

Same thing happens to me. Funny thing is transfuser still functions except with a blank screen. Very frustrating because as you said, we can't save reliably.

Not good for a plug that takes a lot of mouse moves and programming before it sounds good.

I bought an Axiom 61 to use with transfuser. It's like working on an old console where once you leave the studio, someone erases your settings! Loading presets after opening each session is a total nightmare, but that is also how I have to work with structure in 7.4.2 w/hapertown. Oh! that's right, structure isn't qualified with the new PT! I'm glad I can make myself laugh!

Here's to bug fixes!

Rubicon

MP 2019 28 core, 384gb 8T
Old 07-24-2008, 02:09 PM

I’m totally with you on this, - this is a really bad bug that should have been fixed long before release, I had people in the studio when this happened to me the first time. This is just the latest of all the problems we are seeing with both Transfuser - and Structure too, - this is way to much and is not what is -or at least I… expect from a Digidesign product..

If I wanted an unstable system I would have bought something from Steinberg...

What pisses me off is that AIR (former Wizoo ect...) is turning out great products sound and function-wise, - and that it seems Digi lets them literally throw all confidence away with stability-problems, non-reliable behavior.
The BIG problem is that it is hurting Pro Tools in general, and not just the instruments when these types of problems surface, - and I dont like that.

Hours of work lost don’t just come back… - do I need say more…??

- get it fixed!!

Euro-Sound Studio
www.euro-sound.org
Old 07-24-2008, 07:04 PM

We all thought digi's VI's would work better because they are "digi's". But most of the time they don't seem to work as well as VI's from other companies that also don't work. I'm just a user but maybe the problem is PT and RTAS, not the VI's. Either way I think we're in big trouble.

I feel your pain, PAM. It's been a long time since I used any VI's with the client in front of my screen. It's just too embarrassing. It's best to use PT alone and if you can get something good out of it, save it as an audio file and present that to our clients.

Please fix bugs! We can't hold out much longer..

Old 07-26-2008, 02:16 AM

Default EMPTY TRACKS in Transfuser

Does anyone have a fix for this yet ? This problem with Transfuser is also happening to me so I know this problem is pretty wide spread on many different systems. Sometimes I open a session and all my Transfuser Track fields are empty. It's a real pain. Like one of the previous threads had mentioned, I've also learned (the hard way) to save all my Transfuser parameter changes so that I don't have to re-do all that work....and I've been forced to bus everything to an audio track so I don't have to constantly re-load Tranfuser to get a session up and running......Digi must be aware of this problem by now. Anybody have any ideas ..........??

Pro Tools LE 7.4 / MacPro 8core OSX 10.4.10 / Control 24 / Digi003 / Octane
Old 07-28-2008, 01:19 AM

Default Transfuser Empty

Well...no one has added anything to this thread in the past several days so I had a thought.....
Perhaps this problem (empty tracks on Transfuser after re-opening a session) is isolated to the "free 14 day trial of Transfuser" and maybe when you purchase the full license for Transfuser this particular issue is resolved..????...(I'm grasping at straws now people)
Can anyone who purchased transfuser tell me if they have had this same problem or if it is it not an issue .......would appreciate knowing so I can make an informed decision before purchasing this plug in.....Mahalo
Old 07-28-2008, 04:05 AM

Xavior,
-sorry to say its not the case, - I got the full version..

Euro-Sound Studio
www.euro-sound.org
Old 07-28-2008, 11:32 AM

I have the full version as well, same issue.

Old 07-28-2008, 04:06 PM

Default Transfuser, delaying my purchase

This issue is kind of interesting.

I am waiting for some word from the higher ranks of Digidesign before I make my purchase.

Old 07-29-2008, 02:29 AM

I also have the full version ...

c'mooooooon digi .... techsupport ... at least give us some feedback that u are aware of the problem