Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2011, 07:49 PM

Default pro tools wont even load

HELP! got all my stuff ready for install puts disk in, laptop dosent recognize disk or even e drive...i got samsung r530, 2 gig ram, dual core,win 7, pro tools se 8.0.3 not werking please help!.thanx!
Old 02-08-2011, 06:40 AM

Default Re: pro tools wont even load

return it while you can. this version of pro tools sucks and does work for anyone... you will have so many problems its not worth it... like i purchased mine months ago and have worked through 2 problems, one of them was what you are looking at. i just downloaded windows service pack 8(ithink) and now it has so many problems with actualy recording.... and if you talk to the people who made this they will tell you that it doesnt matter if your softwear doesnt work, because you only paid for the hardwear.... so if you are still able to return it and get your money back i would advise that. so many people are having the same problems and they dont offer any upgrades or refunds...
Old 02-09-2011, 06:17 AM
Avid

Default Re: pro tools wont even load

Please ensure that you have the latest Windows 7 Service Pack installed - this should fix the issue. If not, you may have a faulty DVD - if possible, please check the DVD on an alternative computer.