Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2011, 08:11 AM

Default Evo 4G Android 2.2 and Pro Tools 9

Hello all:

I am a dedicated Mac user and professional engineer and musician using Pro Tools 9. I have several Mac computers (desktop, Imac, Macbook Pro, Ipad etc...).

I love the Iphone but decided that since I use Gmail and Google Calendar etc, I wanted to get an Evo 4G instead of an Iphone. I am very happy with the phone and already being a Sprint customer made the transition as easy as possible. Unfortunately, I see Pro Tools and Logic controlling Apps only in the Mac App store and nothing in the Android marketplace.

I know this will probably change soon, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a product which is being developed and implemented specifically to control Pro Tools 9 with an Android phone.

Many Thanks

p.s. I wanted to add that I record myself quite a bit for other artists albums, and it would be nice to have the phone on my music stand in the studio.

Last edited by Brooklyn1; 04-05-2011 at 08:14 AM. Reason: addendum