Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2010, 09:33 AM

Default blackmagic extreme and pro tools 8.0.1cs

hello,

thanks in advance to everyone who helps me out. here's what i'm working on.

Model Name: Mac Pro
Model Identifier: MacPro1,1
Processor Name: Dual-Core Intel Xeon
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Number Of Processors: 2
Total Number Of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 1.33 GHz

i'm running pro tools 8hd1. originally, we had an avid mojo sdi. now we need to digitize to final cut so we have a blackmagic extreme. when we hooked up the blackmagic we lost video in pro tools. let me clear this up because we do get video on the regular monitor but we lost the output of the mojo which was a seperate video feed. can we use mojo and blackmagic extreme together or does pro tools run with blackmagic. any info is greatly appeciated. thanks. joe