Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2024, 04:20 AM

Default Can't open Pro Tools First project files - upgrade required?

Hi.
Suddenly, I have no longer been able to open my project files. When I enter my credentials I can see the list of my projects, but I can't open them.
The Pro Tools First application does not return any error messages.
I find in the local cache some files having the same name as my project files, but I don't know how I can use them to recover my project files.
I tried to update Avid Application Manager and Pro Tools First (current version: 2021.7.0), but nothing changed. What can I do?
Thank you in advance for any suggestion you can give me.

Andrea
Old 02-10-2024, 07:03 AM

Default Re: Can't open Pro Tools First project files - upgrade required?

Please see this article on changes to ProTools First projects and how to continue working on them.

Going forward, ProTools Intro replaced First and is what you will want to use for future projects / sessions.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

System Details