Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2014, 12:19 AM

Default Re: License problems with iLok License Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownprync View Post
Hey guys, Im having a problem with my license manager, i bought a Pro Tools bundle 9 + 10 Student Edition from a friend and she gave me her whole set up with the iLok, her iLok never worked and i could never get it registered to me, so i bought a new one. I registered it under my name with my information but it still doesn't show up in the License Manager when i attempt to activate the Pro Tools bundle, any suggestions, am i doing something wrong, or did i miss something?

Thank you
Prync
a) she should have sold it, part of the student deal is that it's non-transferable
b) if the license is not in the iLok account, the proof of qualification procedure was probably never completed after the original sale (laziness, glitch, or non-qualified purchase)

"Fly High Freeee click psst tic tic tic click Bird Yeah!" - dave911

Thank you,

Craig
Old 03-04-2015, 11:05 AM

Default Re: License problems with iLok License Manager

Hi. I do too have problem with the iLok License Manager. It says to me that the server is down.
I followed the instructions to solve it. Did the Diagnosing a PACE License Services Failure, Diagnosing an Unreliable Internet Connection and tried to do the Diagnosing and fixing a proxy server issue but could not because there was a thing with that other program.