Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2024, 12:07 PM

Default Can't update payment method for Renewal

Hello, I've exhausted every possible way to try and update my payment method for my Pro Tools subscription.

I've followed the instructions provided through AVID, but the manage payment button does not appear for me, where it should.

I've tried finding ways to reach out to customer support but that doesn't seem to exist either.

Feels like early 2000's having to post in a forum to get help.

Anyone?
Old 03-25-2024, 08:25 AM
Avid

Default Re: Can't update payment method for Renewal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbientLife View Post
Hello, I've exhausted every possible way to try and update my payment method for my Pro Tools subscription.

I've followed the instructions provided through AVID, but the manage payment button does not appear for me, where it should.

I've tried finding ways to reach out to customer support but that doesn't seem to exist either.

Feels like early 2000's having to post in a forum to get help.

Anyone?
Hey, David here from Avid Community, I see you've already created a case. Let me know if you need more help. Thanks!
Old 03-26-2024, 01:10 PM

Yeah, this happened to me today as well. After clicking Manage Payment, a popup states "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact customer support".
I created a case also.
16 Core
96 GB ram
macOS Ventura 13.4
Somehow, musicians are now technicians!
Old 03-26-2024, 02:18 PM
Avid

Hi Rinky,

I saw your case 04778316 and our Avid Online store support rep responded to you via email. Kindly check your inbox and let me know if you need further assistance.
To create an Avid Support Case, you may go to https://www.avid.com/learn-and-support/contact-audio-and-music-support
Old 04-10-2024, 05:52 AM

Any update? And I have found the best solution for this writing problem. I have found this https://ukwritings.com/ website. I also ordered an essay from them, and after a few hours, they delivered it, and it was so good that my teacher praised me for the work. I was amazed by their quality of work. If you are also a student like me, then you can use this website for your essay, thesis, coursework, and many other things you can order from there. They are so good at their work.*

Last edited by JorgeLowery; 04-22-2024 at 01:26 AM.
Old 04-10-2024, 06:34 AM

I had this trouble as well - I must have updated my details at least twice but it didn't save the changes (but without any warning) - to the point where my subscription ran out. I had to start it all again.

Last edited by midnightrambler; 04-10-2024 at 07:03 AM.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:33 AM
Avid

I check the bug related to this issue under DTIQA-2363 and the issue has been resolved. If ever you encounter the same issue, please feel free to DM me with your system id so I can coordinate your concern to our Avid Online store team.
To create an Avid Support Case, you may go to https://www.avid.com/learn-and-support/contact-audio-and-music-support