Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2008, 07:51 AM

Default DINR Demo Not Showing up in Plugs Menu

Hey Folks,

Last night I authorized (for my i-lock) the demo for DINR. I also downloaded, and installed the DINR plug from the "plug ins" page (assuming I had to have this in order for the authorization to have something to authorize). I followed all the instructions, and re-opened the PT session I was previously working with. My expectations of cleaning up a nasty VO were suddenly dashed when I received a message stating that I had to register the BNR before I could continue. So, I followed these steps until I reached the page stating that I had to now pay money for the plug to work. So, I went back, and skipped this step upon starting the program. Once PT was open I searched my plugs menu for the demo version, and it doesn't appear anywhere. So now I have a fourteen day trial period of a demo I can't find, and once my fourteen days have expired I have no way of knowing if this plug is worth the $1000 price tag. Any advice on what's going on, or how to fix this in order to check out the demo?

Thanks

http://www.gidakdigital.com
Old 01-18-2008, 09:16 AM

Default Re: DINR Demo Not Showing up in Plugs Menu

hi, personally I don't think it's that great. Try Wave Arts mr. Noise, I'm fairly sure you can demo it and i've found
it to be better than the Waves restoration at a fraction of the cost! It's RTAS/AS only but very efficient.