Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2015, 08:16 AM

Default Offline bounce not printing Aux sends [resolved]

Hi,

I have a set of Dialogue tracks and a set of FX tracks routed each to a separate Aux track (DX Bus and FX Bus). I use these buses to send audio to another set of Aux tracks with Reverb inserts, allowing me to apply reverb on all the tracks of a given category when needed. The DX Bus, FX Bus and Reverb Buses are all routed to the Main Stereo Out.

Everything plays fine BUT when I do an Offline bounce, any reverb that was applied by sending material through the DX or FX buses, disappears from the mix. This doesn't happen when bouncing real-time. However, any reverb applied individually to a single audio track by sending it to the Aux Reverb buses directly does make it to the mix.

Not sure what's causing this but I fear there is a problem with my routing that shows up when bouncing offline. If anyone has any ideas on this, i'd love to hear them.

Many thanks, Angel