Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2004, 04:06 PM

Default Ever been locked out of your iLok.com account?

I am having a wonderful day with iLok.com. First I lost an auth, then I couldn't submit a support request, then I couldn't transfer an auth to another user and now I'm locked out of my account. It has to be a Sunday so I assume that they aren't around to help. Has anyone else ever been locked out of their account or is it just me?
Old 10-10-2004, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Ever been locked out of your iLok.com account?

Happened once to me, though really my fault because I cancelled in mid-purchase of a spare ilok. Couldn't submit a support request because I couldn't get back in to my account. I sent e-mails with all the account details nevertheless & it was resolved with 48 hours. Not too bad.

Joel
Old 10-11-2004, 07:34 AM

Default Re: Ever been locked out of your iLok.com account?

I tried 5 times yesterday to sync a new ilok. I think the site was having issues. I've used the site 50 times previously without issue. But yesterday... nothing. So hopefully it will be up and running today.