Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2013, 02:35 AM

Default Fast Track Ultra - Big thanks and a wish...

Hi there,
at first a big thanks to the developers for the recent drivers that let my FTU correctly be recognized in Windows 7 - to be frankly, I thought that would never happen anymore! That's the reason why I didn't check for any drivers at M-Audio's site for a long time and now I discovered these Avid drivers - that really made my year! Thank you very much again...

But there's one BIG WISH left:

With the M-Audio drivers I could click on a preset and it was opened / imported into the panel, I could start it via commandline.
I absolutely miss this and therefore I'd really appreciate if this functionality could be added to the Panel.exe.

If this will happen, then maybe it's also possible to add a second parameter, to do the import silently, which on the other hand wasn't possible with the old driver's panel, since it was always popping up on top and that was it.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

E.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:28 AM

Default Re: Fast Track Ultra - Big thanks and a wish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.O.D. View Post
Hi there,
at first a big thanks to the developers for the recent drivers that let my FTU correctly be recognized in Windows 7 - to be frankly, I thought that would never happen anymore! That's the reason why I didn't check for any drivers at M-Audio's site for a long time and now I discovered these Avid drivers - that really made my year! Thank you very much again...

But there's one BIG WISH left:

With the M-Audio drivers I could click on a preset and it was opened / imported into the panel, I could start it via commandline.
I absolutely miss this and therefore I'd really appreciate if this functionality could be added to the Panel.exe.

If this will happen, then maybe it's also possible to add a second parameter, to do the import silently, which on the other hand wasn't possible with the old driver's panel, since it was always popping up on top and that was it.
Many thanks in advance and best regards,

E.
You may have better luck posting your request on MAudios forums. Glad your happy with the driver.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 08-29-2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburst79 View Post
You may have better luck posting your request on MAudios forums. Glad your happy with the driver.
Hmm, when M-Audio redirects me to Avid, because they are responsable for the drivers now, then I thought, I'm at the right place here...
Old 08-29-2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.O.D. View Post
Hmm, when M-Audio redirects me to Avid, because they are responsable for the drivers now, then I thought, I'm at the right place here...
Ahh. Since the sale I wasn't sure. If they said to post here I would suggest you post your idea on IdeaScale.com

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88