Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2015, 10:16 PM

Default Can't uninstall M-Audio Fast Track C400 - Error 5364 displayed

Hey guys,

So bit of background - I updated to OS X Yosemite on Mac about 2 weeks ago because my garageband was no longer converting files sent to itunes therefore I had no usable audio files recorded via mic or computer.

Upgrading to Yosemite from my previous operating system fixed THAT issue however my C400 was no longer recognised by the computer. It understood that a MIDI input had been plugged in but could not recognise it.

From there I have since tried to uninstall only to be faced with the 5364 error which subsequently won't allow me to uninstall.

I found another thread discussing this issue in which it was suggested to delete all of the ktext etc files pertaining to M-Audio, I basically deleted everything configured to the hide drive relating to M-Audio and then empty the trash bin.

I have since tried to uninstall and I am still faced with the same issue.

Can someone please help me with this, time is rather imperative as I use C400 for work.

Cheers