Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2009, 07:06 AM

Default track target button gone in PT8 mix window

Hey everyone, I cannot find any way in PT8 to open a whole track view as we used to: there used to be a button on the tracks in the mix window and it would open up so we could make adjustments.....it is gone in version 8....There is now however an option to open up the send on the tracks and i don't remember that in the past.

for instance if I have narrow mix window option on I cannot adjust the panning of stereo tracks how I want to being able to see the numbers, it is too small. The only way around this I can find is to get out of narrow mix to full view, make the adjustments.

I use Skootch and would like to have the tracks be able to be kept open in my floater window like the sends do now.

I have read through everything in the reference manual relating to anything like this but cannot find any info.

Is this bumming you out too?????
Am I missing something???
Thanks all!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 09:07 AM

Default Re: track target button gone in PT8 mix window

In the mix view, in the i/o section of a track, to the right of the Output part is a little fader.

Click it and it all opens up. I think that's what you're talking about...
Old 08-17-2009, 09:59 AM

Default Re: track target button gone in PT8 mix window

awesome that was exactly what I was looking for.
THANK YOU