Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2013, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Unprofessional Download Server!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
The problem actually seems to be more about incorrect links on the avid.com/account/accountinfo page.

Starting at https://account.avid.com works fine, and leads to the correct pages:
Your Products
Products Not Yet Downloaded
Activate & Download Your Product
View Order History
Up until this morning I was able to access my account via this link: https://www.avid.com/US/account/orientation
Actually did it last night downloading the updates for PT10, 11 and the instruments. I can login today but when I go to click on the links on that page that's when the activity indicator in Firefox 26 just runs and runs. These links you gave seem to be okay.

QAPLA!
Old 12-26-2013, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
Up until this morning I was able to access my account via this link: https://www.avid.com/account/orientation
Actually did it last night downloading the updates for PT10, 11 and the instruments. I can login today but when I go to click on the links on that page that's when the activity indicator in Firefox 26 just runs and runs. These links you gave seem to be okay.
Thanks for your patience. The links on https://www.avid.com/account/accountinfo should be working properly now.
Old 12-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Thanks for your patience. The links on https://www.avid.com/account/accountinfo should be working properly now.
Thank You, Jeffro!!!
For following up on this, reporting specific details to the IT department, and keeping after it every day (including Christmas).
Old 04-14-2015, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Can't access My Products/Avid Account

my first day with eleven rack

I registered my eleven rack and recieved a confirmation email from avid but after that I am not able to see my product in my account and could not download the pro tools

what am i doing wrong ?
Old 04-14-2015, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tameracer View Post
my first day with eleven rack

I registered my eleven rack and recieved a confirmation email from avid but after that I am not able to see my product in my account and could not download the pro tools

what am i doing wrong ?
11 Rack and PT registration are two separate operations. If you purchased a new 11R in a box in the box should be the 11R (of course), an iLok2 in a blister pack, a couple of loose pieces of paper one of which has the 11R reg info and there should also be a black and purple colored with a card stuck inside with some gummy material that looks like clear snot. This card has your ProTools registration info.

QAPLA!
Old 04-14-2015, 06:07 AM

thanks man
i got it for second hand and only had one piece of paper yellow card with registration id and serials
may be an old type it has P/N number
but I do not know what it stands for

old owner told me licance was not used is there any chance to get the software as software havent been used and nothing was registered before

thanks again
Old 04-14-2015, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tameracer View Post
thanks man
i got it for second hand and only had one piece of paper yellow card with registration id and serials
may be an old type it has P/N number
but I do not know what it stands for

old owner told me licance was not used is there any chance to get the software as software havent been used and nothing was registered before

thanks again
So do or do you not have the registration card for PT? If the license was not used and presumably not registered you must either have that or have the original owner fill out a transfer of ownership form. If you don't have any of that you're going to have to buy PT all anew unless you find another used license asset online and get it transferred to you. You need to register PT itself before you have access to downloading it from your Avid user account.

This is one of the pitfalls of buying used stuff - you never really know if you're getting everything you're supposed to get.

QAPLA!