Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2001, 02:35 PM

Default Looking for a software - please help

Hello guys

I m looking for a program that could let me open files and sessions that have been done in a Mac - i now there is a program that lets you open mac files in PC but i can not remember the name

Does anybody know a program to do that??
Thnx
Vouts!
Old 11-06-2001, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Looking for a software - please help

If the Mac is using 5.1 or above you should be able to do this without any other program. Just use short names for the tracks and burn a cdr as ISO instead of "mac files and folders" and it should open. If the file names get changed due to name length just have PT find them using the "unique identifier" option in the search screen. I have done several this way with good success.

For moving PC sessions to Mac there is a PC program called "CD everywhere" that burns a dual image cdrom that restores on a Mac just perfect.

Good luck
Old 11-06-2001, 03:10 PM

Default Re: Looking for a software - please help

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Voutsonios:
Hello guys

I m looking for a program that could let me open files and sessions that have been done in a Mac - i now there is a program that lets you open mac files in PC but i can not remember the name

Does anybody know a program to do that??
Thnx
Vouts!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here ya go Vouts- http://www.dataviz.com/purchase/buy/...order_pg1.html