Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2003, 11:26 PM

Default Partially to brag, partially to get advice =)

Well as can be told from the subject, this thread serves partially to brag and partially to get some information on my new equipment that i should be getting tomorrow. I just ordered a triton studio 88, an octopre, adat option for the octopre and an ntk. Everything should come in tomorrow except the ntk which should come in next week (its on back order).

Anyway, i have played these tritons for years at many churches i have played in, but i am about to dive head first in understanding of all things triton. What would be a good site to help me get familiar with this new fangled toy as soon as i can? I really want to get in deep with this and try to get the maximum usage out of it not just in studio but on stage.

Secondly any advice on installing the adat option on the octopre??? In addition any other tips regaurding this piece of equipment would be great as well.

Anyway guys i am hopefully gonna start my second personal recording in a month, and this one is going on some store shelves, so i wanted to fix some bottle necks in my current studio setup. I figured i couldnt go wrong, and as soon as vetta 2.0 software comes out and i get my hands on the vetta digital out board i will be ready to roll. So thanks for all the great advice, and for future advice on these new purchases.

Christian
Old 08-27-2003, 03:35 AM

Default Re: Partially to brag, partially to get advice =)

THIS is a link to the manual on how to install the digital option

hmm..the url-button doesnt seem to work. Here's the link without all that stuff around it.

http://www.focusrite.com/downloads/u...diginstall.pdf

Bastiaan
Old 08-27-2003, 01:41 PM

Bastiaan,

thanks for the link, is it very difficult to actually install???

Christian
Old 08-27-2003, 04:50 PM

Here is a site for information on the Triton.

http://209.35.182.75/trinityhaven/HTML/tritonHOME.htm

I have used the sister site for the Trinity many times, and find this site the most informational of any I could find.
Old 08-27-2003, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Bastiaan,

thanks for the link, is it very difficult to actually install???

Christian
I have no idea. Never installed it myself. Heck...i dont even have an octopre...

Bastiaan