Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2010, 06:49 AM

Default Re: Click Track/Metronome Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushalbhadra View Post
Well I tried both enabling and disabling it right now both doesnt work. I cannot hear the click. Well it says you need a MIDI input for it to enable I do not have a Midi controller so how can I route it.

So I am stuck again?
I think You are making more out of it than it really is....
Go to tracks, at the bottom of the pull down there is create click track.. create click track.. make sure the output of the track is 1-2, make sure metronome button on transport is enabled. Bingo.. you should be good.
So create a new session and try that. ff

Oh yes, you are going to get a lot more help around here if you DONT post multiple times in multiple forums on the same issue!1
Old 10-04-2010, 07:14 AM

I will see to it that I dont post in multiple threads. And as you suggested I created a completely new session and it did work. Some settings might have changed. Thank you so much. Well I would appreciate if you can help me out in one of my other thread i have on PT LE update 8.04 and is all the issue fixed with that.
Thank you once again.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:08 PM

Read the above posts about using the PT click track from the menu.
Make sure you have the metronome highlighted on the transport, and that you selected some kind of sound. When you make the click track from PT, there is a menu of sounds to choose from. Just pick one, and make sure that track's output is going to your main outs. It's that easy.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:39 PM

It finally worked but the built sounds of the click is really not at all good can we add our own click sound is that possible?