Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 04:58 PM

Default There Should Be A.D.C/LIKE WE Asked?

Well,

O.K. Now!!

I am not Interested, In the New BeLLs & Whistle's, although, i am sure, that they are, Probably Going To Do Well.

My Main Concern, is that, I Would like to have Some Bells, AND/OR Whistles, That will Uniformly fit into My Current, Learning Curve.

Ya Know? !!
Like Automatic Delay Compensation. ++++++
(Just One, of All, of us User's Request's, Amongst The Other Pertinent, Requests)

I Think, (Don't Quote Me) That the Majority of us, are Almost...... Happy With Our Set-Ups?

With out! The Extra, new Fang-led
What-Not"s????

There Are Enough Threads, on this Forum.
With... The Information, Available, for us to Do Time Expansion,.. Time Compression,.... Time Extortion, .. and TIME Contortion, Ect....

MINUS.............. Automatic Time Delay COMPENSATION ? (Go Figure)

Even If, and When, We So Often Have to Do a Work Around.

Will You People, (Comrades) at Digidesign.
Please Give Us What We Ask For !!
You already Gave Us,
in your Previous, Promotions, More Than One, Version Of This,...

New Tiny Beast.

Please Contemplate,
And Consider, OUR Requests.
BeFore The Next VERSION,,

Could Ya!! Would Ya !!!

None of this 7.5 ( lite- @$%%$#&$^ )
ANYMORE !
O.K.

STARNINE !!!!

Has Left The Building !!!!!

JUST FOLLOW The SMOKE !!!!!

GOD BLESS !!!!

I'm Not Quitting Ya!!! I'm Just Getting
A little Tired of Waiting.... For Ya!!!
In The ParkING LOt.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:45 PM

Default Re: There Should Be A.D.C/LIKE WE Asked?

I mean no disrespect when I say this, but quite frankly, I don't understand your post whatsoever.

What exactly are you proclaiming/asking?

Baffled,
Jeff
Apogee Quartet, Eleven Rack, 003, Command|8, OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dual-Drive Dock, OWC Mercury Electra 480 GB 6G SSD, OWC Mercury Elite Pro 250 GB 7200 RPM HDD
Old 11-25-2007, 11:47 PM

Well

i have been working with Pro-tools, since 2004
And, That By No means, Makes Me An Expert At it.

Still..
There have been Multiple Requests, for Automatic Delay Compensation, By Many of us, Faithful Users.
we have even, Filled Out the "Help us, Help You" Customer Support, Future Improvement Questionnaires, in which
we have voiced our Need For This One, of Many options.,

Not that we don't Appreciate, Digidesign's New Add-Ons.

it is just the Fact that we have Been Asking Digidesign, to include, some of our Requests, in their Up-Coming,
Software Versions.
And They Keep Skipping, The Main Options, That we Have Continuously, Asked For....
I know for sure that there have been Multiple
requests For ADC. Since My First Version, Which Was 6.4.

We Also Asked, for More Tracks, And They made it available, to us in, The New TOOL-KITS

Now we would, like to have our other Requests Honored.
I'd Rather pay a little Extra, for the next Version of Pro-Tools, If it Includes some of our, most sought after Options.

and ADC is One of Them...( what it does is ? ......It Eliminates, The Guess Work, When Calculating The Amount of Latency time/Samples, That arise, when adding, Plugins, Out Board Equipment, Ect... and it does i Automatically. Lots of other companies come with this option included, and Most of them, in My Opinion. Aren't even in the Ball-Game. when it comes to Pro-tools. Still it is one of their Greater Perks.)

So Why Not Us.
is My Question?
we have only Been asking for this, Since 2004
so if not Now,,,,,,,Then When? What Version.?
and Please make it soon. Digidesign !!!!

and by the way, your Question was taken Kindly.
thank You For your Consideration.

i hope That i have Answered your, Question.
i'm Sure That Some of the Pro's on this Forum, can make it more clear to you, if i have not...

Happy Holidays

STAR NINE ENTERPRISES INC.

GOD BLESS !!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 01:49 AM

you sure have a thing for the 'Shift' key. That and the comma.

But seriously I get what you're saying. Keep fighting the good fight for us!

It is certainly entertaining.

Ian
Old 11-26-2007, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Well,

O.K. Now!!

I am not Interested, In the New BeLLs & Whistle's, although, i am sure, that they are, Probably Going To Do Well.

My Main Concern, is that, I Would like to have Some Bells, AND/OR Whistles, That will Uniformly fit into My Current, Learning Curve.

Ya Know? !!
Like Automatic Delay Compensation. ++++++

Why in heaven's name would you want to add more complexity to an already complex situation?

You know, it isn't all heavenly on the other side.

ADC On or Off

I thank someone (an almighty presence is sometimes evoked) that we don't have to deal with this nonsense.

My advice to you is to learn how to record correctly, thus obviating the need for corrective plug-ins. And for those occasions when you want to play the devil with some of your sounds, a little time adjustment will not soil your saintly hands.

In fact you never know, you might experience some sonic Nirvana-like bliss as a result of doing the work yourself.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:25 AM

Quote:

You know, it isn't all heavenly on the other side.

ADC On or Off

I thank someone (an almighty presence is sometimes evoked) that we don't have to deal with this nonsense.

My advice to you is to learn how to record correctly, thus obviating the need for corrective plug-ins. And for those occasions when you want to play the devil with some of your sounds, a little time adjustment will not soil your saintly hands.

In fact you never know, you might experience some sonic Nirvana-like bliss as a result of doing the work yourself.
Thank you for saying this! I agree with you, but I know this thread will start a war!
Closed Thread