Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2001, 10:58 PM

Default Feature Request: "Show Markers" in Big Counter Display

When I track, I have the guitarist and bassist in the room with me. It'd be great for them to see when the verse, chorus etc comes in. I would like to do this with markers. Ideally, there should be an option in the Big Counter Display to show Markers. For this, the BCD could show a split-screen: current marker & next marker in 4, 3, 2, 1 countdown.
Old 12-21-2001, 10:02 AM

Default Re: Feature Request: "Show Markers" in Big Counter Display

In the off chance that anyone at Digi actualy reads this stuff I would ask for a simular feature to be added, streamers. Suport of external device trigering has been promised since the USD came out but has never been impimented since it may never happed I ask that you atleast support the streamer functions in the MOTU boxes (VTP,DTP) now the VTP isn't current anymore so that may be a wank but a fair amount of us are using the the DTP as the only afordable streamer generator on the market. I know you can support it because Galery does. I'm tired of running DP just to triger streamers!
Thanks