Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2009, 01:26 PM

Default Re: PT 8 Playing Wrong Audio File... very strange

Sorry you've had the problem too Howard. Although, misery loves company. I totally agree w/ you in regards to PT8. It has some really cool features but have the same complaints as you. I'll play around w/ it on my own time but can't charge the client to beta test. Digi has been great about responding to emails. Unfortunately, everything they've suggested I have already tried. The only thing that really stinks is that the LE guy's system is working fantastic and he's giving me a bit of a hard time w/ my HD rig. It's great having an Aston Martin and getting out run by a VW bug. Gonna stick w/ 7.4 a little while longer. A big thanks to Super Duper. Cloning good for business!