Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2017, 01:23 AM

Default Monthly license renewal doesn't work properly WIN10 PT 12

So since I subscribed to Pro Tools back in February I have had an issue every month a few days from my monthly renewal date of the 21st. On or about the 18/19th of every month I cannot use pro tools due to my licences going into pending renewal mode. I have a support case open with Avid since 3/20/2017 but after now 35 and counting discussions with them they seem unable to provide a solution or even a valid reason why I can't use the software I'm paying for.

By the way Avid 2 days or more to respond to a reply on an open case just doesn't cut it sorry.

So I'm posting on here in the hope that anyone else has had the same issue with the subscription system and managed a fix. Although I'm 99% sure by now it is an issue with Avid's billing system.

Cheers for any advice!
Old 07-20-2017, 12:49 AM
Avid

Default Re: Monthly licence renewal doesn't work properly WIN10 PT 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du0 View Post
So since I subscribed to Pro Tools back in February I have had an issue every month a few days from my monthly renewal date of the 21st. On or about the 18/19th of every month I cannot use pro tools due to my licences going into pending renewal mode. I have a support case open with Avid since 3/20/2017 but after now 35 and counting discussions with them they seem unable to provide a solution or even a valid reason why I can't use the software I'm paying for.

By the way Avid 2 days or more to respond to a reply on an open case just doesn't cut it sorry.

So I'm posting on here in the hope that anyone else has had the same issue with the subscription system and managed a fix. Although I'm 99% sure by now it is an issue with Avid's billing system.

Cheers for any advice!
Hi Du0,

Sorry about this. Support case started. Please check your Email. We'll be investigating your account and have someone contact you later today.

Best regards,
Tope
Old 07-20-2017, 12:55 AM

Default Re: Monthly licence renewal doesn't work properly WIN10 PT 12

Hi Tope,

Thanks for the response.

As an update today I logged off my user account on my PC and logged back in. I also deactivated my license in iLok manager and then reactivated it and pro tools opened. The licenses are still in pending mode however which I think is the trigger every month for the issue.

Cheers!