Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2010, 09:21 AM

Default Transfuser - Effects

Hi, i own Transfuser 1.3 u8upgraded from 1.0.1 and it works ok. But i am not able to load FX (Bitcruiser, Freeze, Delay etc.) into FX and INS slot. Reinstalling does not solve the problem. Effect does not show themselves if i click on LOAD in the 1,2,3,4 slots menus. Any suggestion?
Old 06-23-2010, 09:59 PM

Default Re: Transfuser - Effects

I have transfuser also, but I don't understand what you are trying to do. Are you trying to pass your instruments or audio thru transfuser to take advantage of the built in effects?
Old 06-24-2010, 03:30 AM

Hi, thanks for your interest... I am trying to use my own files (rex). I have pointed to my rex folder in transfuser settings content location.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:37 PM

No he's trying to access one of the FX from the drop down menu in Transfuser and there is nothing there to load.

I just encountered the same issue. I'm demoing Transfuser, but I can not load any FX as nothing appears in the drop down menu for any slots (1-4). The only time I can load an effect, is if I open one of the presets and they are pre loaded on there.

I assume this isn't a bug or there would have been a lot more noise about it on the forums. Is it possible that certain files are missing from the installation?
Old 06-27-2010, 04:26 AM

Exactly Sardi. And yes, if i load a preset i *only* have the FX useds by that preset. No possibility to load mines. How to fix?
Old 06-27-2010, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marietto81cs View Post
How to fix?
Your guess is as good as mine.

I'd really like to hear what these effects sound like.

At least I'm only demoing mine. You bought yours and still can't use it properly.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:28 PM

To help us help you, you need to post the relevant information.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filosofem View Post
To help us help you, you need to post the relevant information.
Not sure if you're referring to me or the OP, but I don't know if system specs has anything do with it.

I just installed the trial available from the AVID site.

Mac OS 10.5.8
PT LE 8.0.3cs2

Haven't tried it on my 8.0.1 LE rig.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:25 PM

Do you Sardi have the same problem as the original poster? Have you listed your system specs? If you need help from the community, you need to post your system specs, as it is important to do so for incompatibilities. Secondly, you also have not listed what Troubleshooting you have done thus far. This kind of information stops you wasting your time and the communities time.

Transfuser 1.3 is Intel only. Is your Mac Intel-based? Have you Repaired Permissions after installing Transfuser 1.3?
Old 06-27-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filosofem View Post
Do you Sardi have the same problem as the original poster? Have you listed your system specs? If you need help from the community, you need to post your system specs, as it is important to do so for incompatibilities. Secondly, you also have not listed what Troubleshooting you have done thus far. This kind of information stops you wasting your time and the communities time.

Transfuser 1.3 is Intel only. Is your Mac Intel-based? Have you Repaired Permissions after installing Transfuser 1.3?
Filo, if you read the thread I indeed stated that I had the same issue.

I have been around a while on this forum and can assure you I have done all the steps and yes it's an Intel machine. Maybe I need one of those silly Hobo gag names in my sig.

The app works fine - no issues at all. Just the missing plugins from the drop down list.

Here's a pic to illustrate the issue.

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1...sfusernofx.png

Also just tried it on a brand new iMac with a fresh install of 10.6.2 with PT LE 8.0.3cs2 - same issue.

TBH, it's no biggie for me as it's only a demo and after having played with it over the weekend, it doesn't really offer anything more than some of the plugins I already own. It was something I wanted to test to push me over the line to upgrade to the PTIE. It hasn't.

Cheers anyway.