Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2012, 07:36 AM

Exclamation PT 10: Digibase Pro catalog files are not beeing convertetd

Hi all
after upgrading to v10 the conversion windows pops up but the database remains untouched.
My Digibase Pro catalog files are not recognized in the Workspace window anymore.
It is absolutely crucial for my work to have these database files back, and NO, I cannot rebuild the catalogs: the SFX files do not reflect their content and Digibase is collecting filenames only.

Am I the only one with this problem?
Or is there a solution I did miss?

Any help highly appreciated

Walter
Old 06-14-2012, 09:01 AM

Default Re: PT 10: Digibase Pro catalog files are not beeing convertetd

Hi Walter,

I had the same issue as you mentioned above.

My solution was to delete what remained in both the Library>Application Support>Digidesign>Databases folder and the Library>Application Support>Avid>Pro Tools>Databases folder.

I also reapplied permissions to both of the main Avid and Digidesign folders in Application Support using the Get info, then unlocking, then applying to all enclosed items.

-John
Old 11-27-2012, 04:46 AM

Smile Re: PT 10: Digibase Pro catalog files are not beeing convertetd

Thank you, this was helpful! My ProTools 10.3.2. crashed everytime i tried to make a new catalog, but works fine now!