How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2021, 12:15 PM

Default Output Sounds having an early BF sale

Over the weekend I noticed that Output Sounds is having an early BF sale on several of their VI's and plugins. The one that's always intrigued me is Exhale - their unique vocal VI. So, over the weekend I picked it up for $129, normally $199. I may be wrong, but I believe this the very first time I've ever seen anything from OS on sale.

I have to say Exhale is one of the most interesting and unique VI's I've every used. I'm just getting started with it, but already I can see how useful it can be when you want some interesting vocal based patches on a track. And you have a lot of control and flexibility to edit any of the patches to create your own unique sounds too. I believe that's pretty much true of all their plugins. If you're looking for something unique to add to your arsenal, OS might have what you're looking for, and now is a good time to buy. I'm also considering their VI REV - which is a whole lot of reversed sound samples, processed in unique and creative ways.

You do need Kontakt Player (the free edition) in order to host it. Player comes in AAX format, so sits nicely on any PT instrument track. Or you can use it standalone if you wish.