Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2007, 05:31 AM

Default how can i get my serial number.....PLEASE HELP

hi everyone. Recently my imac crashed and when i reinstalled everything and it was time to reinstall protools 7.3, i realized that i dont have the serial number written down anymore. When i upgraded from 6.4 to 7.3 about 8 months ago, I did it as a straight download from the digidesign site. (i think it was like 75.00 or around there. So how can I get a copy or find my serial number. Orignally when it gave me my serial number after the purchase it just came up on a screen and i wrote it down, but no longer have it. HELP me please. I have no protools. It gets as far as loading up my digi002 then requests it. Thanks so much for your time. Ron
Old 09-19-2007, 06:21 AM

Default Re: how can i get my serial number.....PLEASE HELP

If you purchased it from the Digistore, you should be able to log back in to the store or your 'my digi' page and check your history. I know on my own 'my digi' home page, I have a number of 'registered downloads' listed, one of which is the last set of upgrades I bought.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:51 AM

Default Re: how can i get my serial number.....PLEASE HELP

awesome. thanks alot. I jsut did that and got it. I still have the same problem I had from the start which is why i had to redownload my protools. I keep getting this error all the sudden whenever i try to open a new protools session. I cant remember it all and it doesnt stay on long enough for me to write it. But it says something about neo access assertion or something along the lines of that. It wont let me open protools at all. I already looked on the digidesign fact and question and found some resourses but nothing i read worked. I try deleting the volumes from the digidesign databases and restarted the mac and nothing happened. Doe anybody know what i else i can do to fix this? Once again thanks alot for your time.