Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2009, 04:54 PM

Default Re: ADC Lesson

Does the Mellowmuse plugin adjust for Inserts, Sends, Busses, and Hardware loops?? Thanks guys.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanabit View Post
Does the Mellowmuse plugin adjust for Inserts, Sends, Busses, and Hardware loops?? Thanks guys.
Yeahppp...@least it supposed to for the most part...

'IS TAMARA HOME'
NO, SHE'S WITH
HOBO KEY
'' (that dopey green thing)

('we' must start using pronouns)
Old 09-26-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keybeeetsss View Post
Yeahppp...@least it supposed to for the most part...

Cool, Thanks.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:36 PM

Hold down the apple key on a mac as you click with the mouse on the little lcd area under each track that shows the db of the track It toggles that readout between db, samples and something else. The samples readout shows you the exact amount of sample latency that the plugins are causing (i.e. 3064...that's a pretty extreme amount: I get that much when I use the waves tune). If you know that you are going to use those plugs then you can nudge the tracks backwards by that exact amount and it will be perfect.

I sure the above poster was saying nudging is a bad idea because of the fact if you change your plugins later on, the nudge amount will be different and you will have no idea how far you moved the track. What I do to compensate for that is simply put how much I nudged the track for what plugins in the comments section of the track. I haven't tried the time adjuster plug yet. I am going to look at the link that is given above to learn about it.

God bless

Reb
Old 09-26-2009, 04:01 PM

Floomer, I watched your video on using time adjuster...thanks that is really helpful to know. In the video, I noticed that your tracks were wide and the little display under them showed dly 64. Mine only shows the samples not the dly part and my tracks are thin (viewing wise). How do you adjust them to look like yours?

Thanks for your help and God bless!